Are you interested in using Chat GPT? If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we will provide a beginner’s guide to using GPT, covering everything.
My thesis is about the effects of changes in local currencies on a country’s economy. Could you write 4000 words on that in a formal way?
You know what? You will be surprised about the answer that Chatgpt will provide you when you ask the question above especially if you come across it for the first time.
Anyway, let’s jump into the discussion. How to use ChatGpt?
It is actually quite straightforward.
- Visit the OpenAI ChatGPT link here
- If you already signed up, just log in with your information. If not, head to the sign-up section.
- Once you successfully logged in with your account, you will encounter a screen like this;
- Input your prompt in the appropriate field. This should be a short sentence or phrase that provides context for the text you want GPT to generate.
- Specify the amount of text you want GPT to generate. This will typically be expressed in terms of the number of words or characters.
- Submit your request by clicking on a button or selecting an option on the page.
- Wait for GPT to generate the text. This may take a few seconds or minutes depending on the complexity of your request and the capabilities of the GPT service you are using.
- Once the text has been generated, it will be displayed on the page. You can then read it and use it as you see fit.
If you prefer a video explanation rather than text, you can watch the video below that explains “How To Use Chat GPT by Open AI For Beginners” by “Igor’s Digital Life”.
Have a good day with AI!
Leave a Reply